Bleaching & Laminates
The latest bleaching methods, the whitening techniques provided to our patients help reduce the discoloration that is frequently the result of staining by coffee, tea, red wine, cigarettes, and other factors. With the latest techniques, Dr. Bharti Partani is able to provide teeth bleaching treatments and care regimens to her patients that allow them to achieve and maintain simply amazing smiles. With bright and natural-looking smiles, the teeth bleaching patients at Aesthetic Dental of patients often feel a dramatic increase in their self confidence; both in personal and professional relationships. These techniques help patients achieve beautiful results in a way that is incredibly cost-effective. With a quick and easy whitening treatment, patients can leave our office with a smile that is improved dramatically. With regular follow-up treatments, patients can maintain their results for many years.
Laminate usually painless procedure does not require anesthesia. The entire treatment process is done approximately in five days with only two visits to the clinic. Patients can preserve their natural tooth structure as much as possible since the amount of tooth reduction is minimal. The material for laminate veneers is translucent as natural teeth, and more durable and stronger than resin.
Post Management of laminate
- Proper tooth brushing and regular scaling are needed to maintain your dental health
- Avoid biting or chewing solid or hard food.
- Be careful of external shock to avoid damaging attached veneers.
- Regular dental check up is needed.
- Avoid drinking hot and cold drinks for the first 24 hours after treatment.
- Address 175, Gali Number 7, Barkat Nagar, Tonk Phatak, Jaipur
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 91-988-730-2501