Crown & Bridge
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth — to cover the tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and improve its appearance. The crowns, when cemented into place, fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
Dental bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth. A bridge is made up of two crowns one on each tooth on either side of the gap — these two anchoring teeth are called abutment teeth — and a false tooth/teeth in between.
Recommendation of Crown :
- Replace a large fillings when there isn’t enough tooth remaining
- Protect a weak tooth from fracturing
- Restore a fracture tooth
- Attach a bridge
- Cover a dental implant
- Cover discolored or poorly shaped tooth.
- Cover a tooth that has had root canal treatment
- Address M-21, Mahesh Colony, JP Crossing Underpass, Jaipur 302015, Rajasthan, India
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 91-988-730-2501