Knee Replacement Surgery in Jaipur
These days, pain in knees is one of the common problems everyone faces. Some of the people are going through very severe pain, and some are bearing it to an extent. To get rid of the problem now, knee replacement surgery is available.
Knee replacement surgery in Jaipur is one of the best surgeries to consider because it will help people to get rid of the pain easily. Whether they are going through problems like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and others or whether they got injured during an accident. A person will be going to get a stable knee after it.
There are different types of Knee replacement surgery in Jaipur available. It depends upon the condition of a person, which the doctor will prefer.
Types of knee replacement surgery
Best knee replacement surgeon in Jaipur prefers three types of knee replacement surgery. These are:
1. Total knee replacement surgery
In Total Knee replacement surgery in Jaipur, replacement of both the knees joint will take place. The surgeon will be going to remove the infected knee joint and place the artificial joint at the same place.
- Advantages linked with this procedure are
- The success rate in total knee replacement surgery is high
- Curing of Knee deformation
2. Bilateral knee replacement surgery
The bilateral knee replacement surgery is of two types: – Simultaneous and staged.
- When the replacement of both the knees takes place at the same time, it is “bilateral knee replacement surgery.”
- When the replacement of both the knees takes place at different times, it is “staged bilateral knee replacement surgery.”
Advantages linked with this surgery are:-
- Replacement of both the knees at the same time
- Recovery in bilateral knee replacement is simultaneous
3. Partial knee replacement surgery
In partial knee replacement surgery, the surgeon will only replace the damaged part of the knee.
Advantages linked with this surgery are:-
- The faster and less painful recovery
- Blood loss and bone loss is less
- It requires a small incision.
Reasons to approach a doctor for knee replacement surgery
These are multiple reasons which can let you approach the doctor. Some common ones are:-
Who to consult?
Whether you are looking forward to knowing how to resolve the issue of whether you have any queries considering knee replacement surgery, he will be going to resolve every query you are having.
He will help you to get rid of the problem you are facing. Also, in his career till yet, he has done almost a 1000+ surgeries, and all of them are successful. Also, the best part about approaching Partani Clinic is, they are available with all the necessary equipment.
Some other advantages of approaching him include:
- Some other advantages of approaching him include:
- If you are planning to go for a knee replacement surgery, approach “Dr. Arun Partani” and ask them about the things linked with it.
- For post-surgery recommendations as well, you can approach him. Post-surgery consultation is required if any issue is arising like redness, swelling in the knee, and so on.
- He will make you understand about the procedure so that all your myths about Knee replacement surgery will come to an end.
- If any replacement surgery is not required, he will suggest you the medications that will help you to get rid of it easily
- Experience is a must factor which let you rely on him for the future as well
Knee replacement cost
Usually, when it comes to looking at knee replacement costs, it creates a bit issue for patients. It depends upon the condition and the doctor you are approaching.
Apart from the condition, it is also a must to understand that along with the procedure, expenses will include:
- Hospital stay
- Physical therapy in the hospital
- Physical therapy at the time of recovery
- Regular checkup and appointments
- Transportation charges
If you are available with insurance, then you can ask the provider and get an idea of how much it will be going to cover. Rest, you can conclude how much you are ready to afford.
Precautions and Recovery
After Knee replacement surgery in Jaipur, it is a must for a person to understand the precautions they are supposed to take. Precautions will help them to recover so that there will be no issues arise with them in the future.
Precautions and recovery include:
- Do not get engaged in heavy exercises at all, start with lighter ones
- Avoid climbing stairs to an extent until and unless you are not feeling relieved totally
- Maintain the diet as prescribed by the doctor
- Try to maintain your body weight
- Be regular considering to your checkup
- Doctors will suggest you rest for three to six weeks do it appropriately
These are the necessary precautions that are a must for you to consider at the time of recovery after knee replacement surgery in Jaipur. In case you are facing any issue like there is severe pain in your knee after the replacement surgery for you feeling like that you are not able to get engaging activities to the basic events as well, then approach the doctor immediately. They will look at the issue and will also resolve it.
About Partani Clinic
Partani clinic is one of the best clinics to approach whenever you are facing any issues considering joints. Dr. Arun Partani and Dr. Bharti Partani both are the soles of this clinic.
They will not only help you in understanding the problem but will also suggest the measures you can take. They both are experienced enough that you will not feel like they are not listening to your questions. In the case of surgery, they will also suggest the things which are required before and after surgery. The experience they have will be going to change your life, and the change you will be going to have is for good only.
- Address M-21, Mahesh Colony, JP Crossing Underpass, Jaipur 302015, Rajasthan, India
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 91-988-730-2501