Shoulder pain is one of the worst pains a person can face. It will not let them live their life happily, and also they cannot get engaged in activities willingly. If you are also going through the same problem, you need to approach a doctor, and they will suggest you the treatment. These days shoulder replacement surgery has been very common.
It is a surgical process where the prosthetic implant is placed at the part of the glenohumeral joint. The reason for conducting joint replacement surgery is to let the person feel relief from Arthritis pain. In case you have any severe physical joint damage and your shoulder is not working properly, then shoulder replacement surgery is best to consider for the same.
If you are facing constant pain in your shoulder and wish to get rid of it as soon as possible, then consult the best surgeon for a shoulder joint replacement. The surgeons will advise you the treatment after diagnosing the problem.
Types of shoulder replacement surgery:
Shoulder replacement surgery is of three categories. These are as follows:
1. Total shoulder replacement
In total shoulder replacement surgery, the doctors will do the replacement of ball available at the top of the humerus with a metal ball. After replacing it, it will get attached with the remaining bone available. And the use of the new plastic surface to covers the socket.
- Success rate is higher
- Mobility will get restored in the shoulder
- The shoulder will start functioning accordingly
2. Partial shoulder replacement
In partial shoulder replacement surgery, only the balls will get replaced. No other part will get replaced in this is surgery.
- As compared to total shoulder replacement surgery, it is less invasive
- improvement in motion of the shoulder
- No as such complications
3. Reverse shoulder replacement
Reverse shoulder replacement surgery is considered when a person has a torn rotator cuff. Also if you have undergone shoulder replacement surgery earlier and it didn’t work in your favour then also this will be considered.
The metal balls available will get attached to the shoulder bones. At the top of the arm, implantation of the socket will take place.
- The problem will get resolved arise after surgery
- Increment in Shoulder strength
- A person will face less pain
When there is a need to approach a doctor for shoulder replacement surgery?
Several reasons will let you approach the shoulder specialist in Jaipur are:-
- Constant pain in your shoulder
- Loss of motion
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- An injury like fracture, strain or others
- Whenever you are lifting your arm, you heard a click sound
- Swelling in the shoulder
- Sensations every time letting you feel uncomfortable
These are the basic reason that will help you to understand whether you need to approach a doctor or not.
Precautions to consider
After completion of shoulder replacement surgery, it is a must for a patient to follow precautions. Here a few precautions are mentioned which are necessary to consider.
- Until and unless you have not recovered properly, do not lift any heavy thing.
- If you are having constant pain in the shoulder after the surgery or not able to do daily routine activities then consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not try to push anything with the surgery shoulder. If you try to push heavy things with it, there might be a chance issue may arise.
- Go for checkup regularly to shoulder replacement specialist so that they can suggest exercises accordingly.
- Do not compromise with medicines at all. The Shoulder replacement surgeon will suggest you about the medicines, and it will boost up the chances of recovery.
- After the completion of shoulder replacement surgery, recovery depends upon the condition of a person.
- For 5-7 days, a shoulder specialist in Jaipur will keep the patient under their observation. This will help them to be sure about recovery. The physiotherapist will visit the patient and will help them to understand the things linked with it.
- In case, person went through total shoulder replacement surgery, it will take around 2 to 3 months to recover completely.
Why is Dr Arun Partani best to consider?
When you are visiting Dr. Arun Partani for shoulder replacement surgery, multiple advantages will be available to you.
- Dr. Arun partani always believes in ethical medical practice, He never suggest Shoulder replacement surgery, until it is necessary. In this case, He will prescribe the medicines.
- Planning for shoulder replacement surgery?? Having doubts about it?? Visit Dr. Arun Partani.
- Went under shoulder replacement surgery and you are not satisfied with its results, then also you can consult him, and he will give a medical opinion on ongoing treatment.
Shoulder replacement cost
After understanding about the procedure, a patient is tense about shoulder replacement cost. Fees for shoulder replacement surgery depends on the experience, the doctor is having. Some of the doctors have specified the fees and in some cases it depends on the treatment . But along with it, there are some other expenses which are becoming a part of it.
Other expenses linked with shoulder replacement surgery are:-
- Stay at hostel
- Regular checkup after surgery
- Fees of physiotherapist after surgery
About Partani clinic:
Partani Clinic is one of the best destinations for all those who are looking forward to joint replacement surgery in Jaipur. Dr. Arun Partani will not only help patients to understand about the treatment but will also let them know about the best treatment which will suit their condition.
Also, physiotherapists are available who will help patients to recover after surgery. In case, you need to approach a physiotherapist, the option is available here.
- Address M-21, Mahesh Colony, JP Crossing Underpass, Jaipur 302015, Rajasthan, India
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 91-988-730-2501